Qualifications for Apprenticeship Program
Qualifications for Applicants:
- Applicants must be of good moral character and physically able to perform the work of the trade.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, a 3 year driving record and transportation.
- Applicants, if accepted, will be required to submit a test for substance abuse.
- Applicants will be required to take a qualification examination.
- Applicants, who qualify, based on written examination, will be granted a personal interview.
Selection of apprentices will be based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, or sex.
You must bring the following documentation to apply:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver`s license, 3 year driving record
- Transcript of high school grades
(High School may send transcripts directly to us at the address above)