NCCCO Mobile Crane Recert Review Classes are now being scheduled.
Please answer the following questions. Your answers will assist us in determining the course of action that will benefit the most Engineers.
1. Do you want to attend a one-day, four-hour class at the school? (Saturday morning 7am to 11am)
2. Do you want to attend a two-day, two-hour per class at the school? (Tuesday & Thursday 6pm to 8pm)
3. Do you want to attend a two-hour class online via Zoom? (You must have the Study materials & practice tests prior to the class. You will also need a computer with an internet connection.)
4. Do you want a printed copy of the study materials & practice tests? (A refundable $100.00 deposit is required.)
5. Do you want the study materials & practice tests emailed to you? (Emailed materials cannot be printed.)
CCO Class Dates:
Mobile, Tower/Overhead crane classes start Sat. March 5st and every first Sat. after the Union meeting until the test date. Money and Applications have to be submitted online through NCCCO website
NCCCO dates for Rigger & Signal person TBD. If anyone has Rigger 1 and wants to go Rigger 2, please call to the school to get on a list so that a class and test date can be arranged.
Please submit answers to this questionnaire to the JATC 301-283-3476.
Class size will be limited to six people.